Top five things our high-performing employer groups do
1. Leadership endorsement
When leaders talk about the value of programs like SmartShopper, employees buy in.
Make it fun and rewarding by using lunch and learns or your employer benefit events.
2. Employee testimonials
When employees see their peers’ results of using SmartShopper, others will follow. Here are some of our favorites.
- “It’s a great way to save some money on a medically needed service. I was going to have the surgery done one way or another. Might as well do it the most cost-effective way possible.” —Shawn Carney
- “It’s comforting to know that I can use this service to shop around and get the best price for procedures for my family and have an incentive to use the service.” —Lauren Woolums
- “This is a great program! It saves you money and rewards you at the same time, I mean how great is that? The personal assistants are so helpful and try their best to get you a place to go to.” —Amy Miller
3. Remind employees whenever you can
You can’t “set it and forget it!” Behavioral science has proven that people must see something on average, seven times before they act. Don’t forget to mention it during open enrollment and during new hire orientations. Utilize our toolkit!
4. Offer on-demand content
Employees are more likely to learn about programs when it’s convenient for them. Examples include videos and recorded webinars.
5. Integrate SmartShopper® into wellness programs
Reward employees with wellness points for using SmartShopper.